OtoClear - Ear Wax Removal
The OtoClear Tip was developed by a physician to safely and thoroughly clear the ear canal of wax and debris without exposing the ear to any risk of injury or hearing loss.
For over a decade, physicians, within the US, have successfully utilised the OtoClear in their practices to remove even the hardest cases of ear wax from patients as young as 6 months old!
Features & Benefits
- Water is sprayed at a 30° angle towards the ear canal walls. Instead of shooting a stream directly into the ear which can rupture an ear drum upon contact.
- 3 streams of water generate a whirlpool effect flushing out the wax with 3x the volume and movement than the single stream products.
- Impossible to over-insert into the ear canal due to the flare-tip design. Therefore, can never be extended further into an ear canal. Doing so will merely push ear wax further into the ear making it more compacted
- Stay clean & dry with exit portals that let the water and debris drain in a controlled manner. No risks of pressure build up in the ear due to inability to properly drain.
- Personal comfort through the soft Gentle Touch design.
- Use with water to remove wax or without water simply as an air bellow to safely dry ear canal to prevent infection.
- Easy use – ability to be operated with one hand. Simple to refill as often as needed.
The OtoClear® was clinically tested to be safe, effective, and non-traumatic by Department of Paediatric Otolaryngology, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh and the Department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Price (inc GST): AUD $8.20