AfterSwim - Water Removal (Box of 12)
AfterSwim is designed to remove water from clogged ears to prevent Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Media). It is safer than cotton swabs and more thorough than eardrops. The product only needs to be inserted far enough into the ear to break the surface level of the water. You can use one product for both ears.
Features & Benefits:
- Flared tip design eliminates the risk of over insertion. There is no need to worry about it travelling too far into an ear.
- No risk of damage to the eardrum. AfterSwim will never directly or indirectly come in contact with an ear drum.
- AfterSwim only needs to be inserted far enough into the ear to break the surface level of the water. The wicking action of the AfterSwim will removal the water on its own.
- One AfterSwim can absorb over 5x the amount of liquid an average ear canal can hold therefore, one product can be used on both ears.
- Alcohol free. No need to place unnecessary or potentially harmful chemicals into the ear.
- Safe for children!
- Price (inc GST): AUD $81.90
|Item Code||Description||U of M||Price (ex GST)|